Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Well it's been a while since I last posted, but I have some terrific pictures for you to see.  I designed a free quilt block pattern in 2009 for a wedding quilt.  The idea is that everyone attending the wedding gets to write on the quilt with their best wishes for the bride and groom.  Here's a link to that pattern.

I received an email from Mary Ann who lives in the US, who told me she was going to make it for her daughter-in-law.  At the end of last year I received another email and photos from Mary Ann - the quilt was made and given and it was a huge success.  I really wanted you all to see it for yourselves - what a great job you made of it Mary Ann, and the whole day looks like it was truly wonderful.  Congratulations.




 
It gives me such great pleasure to see readers come up with versions of quilts that I have designed.  Thank you Mary Ann for letting me share this with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment